Saturday, October 31, 2015

LEE YAE LIM/ Chapter 4 First Draft/ Narrative Composition Tue 3 4

<My cozy cave>

 

 

 When I was young, I have many favorite places, but I want to talk about the one that I like the most. It is not only my favorite but also my younger sister's too. Our favorite one is the place under the desk. We called that place as "the cave". I and my sister's body were so small at that time, so it was not crowded when she and I went into that place. We covered that place with a blanket so that we can enter that place and hide ourselves into there. It was so excited to hide there since we thought our parent's would never find us. We thought it was a secret place only for us. The place was always too dark because of the shadow. So we moved the light which is located on the desk to "the cave". We did a lot of things in there. We read a book, draw a picture, and played some instruments. Playing into the "cave" is such a interesting thing to us, but my parents hate it. They always thought that would make our eye sight worse. After we are getting bigger, so "the cave" is no more a enough place for us, we stopped playing in there. I miss then even nowadays because those moments are quiet memorable experiences of mine.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment