Friday, October 16, 2015

Taek Min Kim/ Chapter 3 final draft/ Tuesday 34

Jung Hoon  

   

I have a friend named Jung Hoon Lee. I knew him since we met in elementary school in the year 2004. I consider him as one of my best friend. He's a pleasant guy who likes people. He makes me and my friends laugh, he has the tact to make us happy. He has a wide acquaintance, he knew almost everyone in school when we were in the elementary school, middle school and high school. He also knew lots of friends which were in other schools.  

 

clothes are something he likes too. When he were young (even though our teachers told us not to) he tightened the school uniform to make it look better. He is now studying fashion in Japan. He tends to dress up uniquely, he one day wore a large hat I never saw before him, and later I began to see some similar hats on the streets. He cares lot about his hairs too, he tried lots of different hairstyles. permed, two-blocked, long hairs like women's short cut and even shaved his hair. I think he tries to show his personality through his own fashion. Sometimes when he dresses way too far, I make fun of his look. Then he points out that I dress too plain in his view. 

 

playing games were something he loved and he was competitive when playing games. We used to play games everyday after school. Back then Star Craft by Blizzard had tremendous popularity. He excelled it, I was good but now much as him. So sometimes when I beat him in the game, he was upset until he could beat me again. One day I was lucky too beat him a lot more than usual. I thought it was a lucky day but he wanted to play more because he wanted to win more than I did, so I almost had to beg him to go home.  

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment