Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kim Tatiana/ Task 3.2 on page 74/ Narrative Composition Tue 3 4

While I was going to Busan on KTX there was one girl sat next to me. She was wearing pink rose color shoes, a skirt of the same color, a white shirt and a white jacket with black thin horizontal stripes. She has coffee color hair of middle length. She didn't seem much older than me. I think it's about four or five years. She was putting her make up, but not for a long time (10 or 15 minutes). Then, almost right after she finished, somebody called her.

It was her friend with whom she was very glad to talk (according to her facial expression). The girl asked him (or her): "Are you coming to meet me? Can you take some crisps?" The last phrase made me laugh, because I was eating crisps right in that moment. She definitely was really hungry. But after the phone call she was only listening to music. Of course I couldn't just stare at her for the whole time, so sometimes I watched her through the window, which was on the left side from me. It was a night time which made a perfect reflection of her under the light.

After 15 minutes she suddenly went somewhere. Maybe because it was her station, or maybe she had a "free seat" ticket (unique KTX ticket system allows you to buy such seats. It means that you can sit everywhere you want until there is no person there.) I think I remembered her due to that phrase about crisps.

No comments:

Post a Comment