Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Kim HAJUN / Chapter 3 essay (Final Draft)/ Narrative Composition Tue 3 4

My friend USUNG

His name is USUNG JEONG. We're the same age and we met in high school. He has a furious expression. Because of his expression, I thought He is hard to get close to. Contrary to my think, He and I love sport, so he became close friend easily. He is tall and looks like sport player. Sometimes I remember that during break time, USUNG and I played soccer behind school building. Actually he did well in sports. Every lunch, he played basket-ball of soccer. Now if I recall about USUNG, I also liked exercise so, I thought him as rival. Of course I guess he also thought that too. When we played computer games as well as exercises, we always were competing and enjoyed the competition.

"I kill you!!!! Ha-ha."

"Your point is lower than me."

He is very competitive. He liked to win. But although he was lose, he could take the consequences. So, I liked to compete with him.

We were good friend. But he didn't express his thoughts openly. I felt sad at first. As time passed, I knew he's just been embarrassed about what he feel. He is tall and big but, he is introvert. He was easily moved to tears. When I saw his tears, I laugh loud. Despite its bulk, he is sensitive.

 He wasn't leader. But, He is a person who smiles. So many friends followed him. And He did very well in school, especially in math. Friends ask math problem to him. People enjoy being around him because he's nice.

He is kind but has nothing to lose. He took care of his works. I couldn't take care of things in detail. So I envied his character. For example when he bought something, he found all web site he can and compared price. And he has a lot information about discount. He always collected information on sales.

Up to now, USUNG and I keep a good relationship. On these day, he has a big problem. He falls in love. But he can't talk to girl he loves. While he acted confident in front of close friend, He turns into a wallflower in front of women. In my opinion, he is very tall and handsome, but He has never had a girlfriend. If he summoned up courage to get close to her, I think her and him would make a cute couple!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment