Sunday, October 11, 2015

Park Shinyoung/Task 3.2/Tuesday 11 a.m.

Last week, I went to City Hall in order to tour free of charge. I came to the designated place early. So, I decided to look around people near the place. Most of them came here with their friends or colleagues, but one person except me was walking around. He was bald wearing glasses. The most impressive thing was that he had tied a band around his head. On the band, it was written like "fight!" I thought the reason he came here was to go on a strike. Once I stepped out of the city hall, many people looking like him were walking around and yelling some words. I couldn't what they were saying. When I came back indoors, the person had been talking with other people wearing formal suits. He sometimes shouted to those people. I thought they were people sent by the company. After some minutes, I met tour guide and began free tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment