Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Hyewon Chang / 3.2 Descriptive Essay / Narrative Composition / Tuesday 11am

         While I was just lingering around in my bed, I knew that I have to do something. Therefore, I went out from my bed and get ready to go around the café. Even though café is between the apartments, it is quite big. It is a franchise café, so it looks similar to other café. With the black and red color being the main theme of the whole café, the whole place look like the one that came out from the page of the <Alice's Adventures in Wonderland>. After I took a seat, suddenly I found a woman that caught my attention.

           The woman that caught my attention was more like girl than a lady. I am saying this because she was wearing her school uniform. I bet she was waiting for someone because she was keep twirling her long hair and watching her phone. Her cellphone was certainly one of the iPhones. With the transparent case that had mint colored rim, I could easily see the famous apple symbol. When she was touching the buttons, her nails glim lightly because she was wearing transparent manicure. Not just by her manicures, but her hair also gave the impression of the girl who pay much attention to her look. Her hair was shining but she also dyed her hair in a deep brown. It was bit hard to recognize, but below the white flashes of lamp, I could see the reddish brown hue around her hair.

 

           Also, she was wearing makeups. It was bit surprising at first because every touch of the makeup was just perfect. Her eyebrows were neatly arranged and she was wearing brown colored contact lenses. It looked bit creepy because her eyes look bit bulged out, but with the thin eyeline, it didn't look that bad. But her blushers, it was in a light peach colored. It looked as if her cheek is slightly colored by watercolor pencils. Overall, with her long hair and neat face, she looked quite pretty. Just as the time as I noticed her white shirts, grey vest and grey skirt look bit small to her, she got a call and went out.

No comments:

Post a Comment