Monday, October 19, 2015

Park Shinyoung / Ch 3 Final draft / Tuesday 11a.m.

Park Shinyoung  /  Narrative Composition  /  Tuesday 11a.m.

 

Noise between floors

 

 

Many people suffer from the noise coming from a nearby house. I also suffered from the same problem. In the majority of cases, people get angry at the noise come from the very upstairs. The kinds of noise are so numerous; walking sound, music, quarreling sound. But, people in the downstairs make me tired. During three years when I first moved to the house, they don't have any manners for other people. Especially, one woman aged about 30 makes a continuous or an intermittent noise.

 

I tried to tolerate as far as I could. But, I felt as if she ignored me and my family. So, I have visited her house and talked about her bad behavior. I wanted to say swear word in her presence, but not to make the problem worse, I politely requested her not to make loud noise. She is like a hikikomori who is always in the house. She especially made noise at dawn. I was thinking about reporting her to the police, but it seemed to be reckless.

 

Even though I politely said about the problem, she just said "Okay" and kept making noise again and again. I have never seen such a selfish person in my life. When I went down to her house in order to say about the noise again, she answered the bell, but didn't even open the door. Fortunately, I have a plan to move my house in this year. I think we should consider the environmental noise when we move to a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment