Monday, October 19, 2015

Shim Ho Seob/ Chapter 3 Final draft/ Tuesday 11am

I will talk about my best friend named Min Kyung Song. Because of his name many people who don't know him guess he is a girl because it's a girl name Song Min Kyung when we think his name in American version. But he is a really cool guy. I first met him in high school when we were in second grade. When the first class sitting positions were assigned, I sat behind Kyung Song and since then we spent 2 years in same classes. After the high school graduation, I studied one more year for university and he went to Konkuk University. Although we are now going to different universities, we keep in touch everyday and meet every week.

 Kyung Song is a pretty tall guy about 180cm. He has a normal body type which is not too skinny and also not fat. His face shape is like an egg, narrow and oval. His hair style can be called dandy cut. But he can't be called a good looking guy. He has a small, narrow and slanted eyes and wide nose. His skin is not very clear and his eyebrow is pale.

 However, girls feel quite attractive to him. Unlike me who had only one girlfriend yet, he dated with 4 girls since high school. And the girls were all quite pretty girls. I still don't know exactly why he is popular among girls. But I guess that he has a talent to make girls smile and comfortable. Not only to girls, but he is also quite popular in guys. He always talks about funny episodes and lead atmosphere of boys. Friends usually said that Kyung Song is so noisy, of course for fun.

 He is now in a junior year of university. He is majoring business administration and studying for C.P.A(Certified Public Account). Because of the test preparation, he is taking time off at his university and going to a library near his home everyday. He rest once a week. At the break time he usually meets me and has some fun with me or plays soccer in his school's soccer club. I really respect his professional attitude toward his goal and strict self-regulation. It's his second try for C.P.A and I believe that he will pass this time.

 Kyung Song is a really realistic man. He has a concrete blue print for his future and put effort to it. Also, he doesn't spend his time and energy for people who are not sincere in their relationship. He said, "I don't care what others think of me. I only care about my people." Also, he is a person who is good at seeing through people's mind. So he gives me many advices in dealing with many people I meet in society. I really get many helps from him in many different and difficult situations.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment