Monday, October 12, 2015

Shim Ho Seob/Task 3.2/Tuesday 11am

Last Wednesday, I saw a girl in a café truck in HUFS(it was a festival period). The café truck was located in the center of the school road(in front of the entrance of the parking lot). I and my friends were actually all watching her. We all talked about her beauty after short sight. And I kept looking at her.

 She looked like 20 or 21years old little younger than me. She had a small and white face. Her eyes were very black and filled with big pupil. She wore a white long sleeve shirts which was a typical café uniform. She tied her hair back and had a little smile on her face ready to welcome her customers.

 As a result, she was a really pretty girl. She really made me want to go there and buy a cup of Ice-Americano(but I didn't). I couldn't hear her voice clearly but I could hear that her voice was clear and cute. She received orders from many people and made some coffee with water and shots and some milk and so on. She was quite good at her work and she worked with other two boys.

 It was a charming experience to look at her for some time.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment