Sunday, October 11, 2015

Kim Hee Sun, first draft of chapter3, Tuesday 34

Ever since I was a baby, my dad always seemed to be strong and steady man.

He is 54 years old. He is about 172cm in height and has black, thick hair. People are often surprised to hear his real age. I also think he looks younger than his age.

My dad is not very much of a caring, friendly person. I think I have inherited his characteristics as well. He doesn't get frustrated even though something serious happens. So I always rely on him when I have problems or going through hard times. He looks at the problems in objective view and gives me the right, direct answer every time. When I was in high school, I was seriously concerned about my future career and so stressed about it. I thought there would be no right answer. I shared this with my dad and he gave a very clear answer so I could solve the problem and this made my mind calm and stable again.

My dad is a chef. He works at Lotte Hotel. Every year, the family members of Lotte Hotel's workers get to stay at the hotel and also can have dinner. My family go there every year-end. It has become an annual event for us. When we visit the hotel, my dad greets us and he is wearing uniforms, which looks really nice on him. I love his hat. It makes him look very cool and professional. My dad's co-worker said that my dad's pasta is one of the best dishes in the hotel. I was so proud to hear that.

3 comments:

  1. 1. He is steady and professional
    2. a. His advises to the writer was direct
    b. Writer has asked help to his father
    c. The cuisine that he made got great reputation
    3. what the person looks like, What the person does and what other people say about person - they are in the writing what the person says - it is not in the writing
    4. I can understand all writing.
    5. The reason why, I think, is the experience she has gone through with his father is very precious to her.
    6. How about using quotations showing your father`s action?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It was a good writing!
    1. He is quite professional and as a dad, leads his daughter very well.
    2. -1 He is caring and friendly
    -2 He gives the right answer to the writer.
    -3 He is working as a hotel chef
    3. I think you mentioned C and D. For C, I can see that your dad always tries to answer you. And for D, other chef said that your dad's pasta is the best.
    4. there wasn't
    5. I guess because you love him a lot
    6. I want to know about how your dad expresses his opinions about your question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is taek mim kim

    1. I think your father is a proud man.
    2. a) He doesn't get frustrated even though something serious happens
    b)So I always rely on him
    c) my dad's pasta is one of the best dishes in the hotel
    3. a) What the person looks like
    -He is 54 years old. He is about 172cm in height and has black,
    b) What the person does
    - My dad is a chef
    4.
    5. Because she is proud of him.
    6. I want to know how did your father specifically gave you advices.

    ReplyDelete