Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Kim Tatiana/ Chapter 3 essay/ Narrative Composition Tue 3 4

When I see black cats they often remind me of him. A proud cat that does something only when he wants to. Is it because of his soft black hair and deep dark brown eyes, or is it about his actions which he does as if he very tired, I still have no idea. His name is Leo and I used to have a secret crush on him. Leo is very kind, quiet and shy person. But these characteristics are really hard to notice at first time. He is really silent, especially with strangers. And honestly, when I saw him at the very first time I actually was scared. Because he is not just doesn't talk anything but also because his eyes like gimlets, so he can shut you only with one glance. It took me a really long time to discover his real character. Since we have never talked to each other in person. Only in companies with our friends. So I used to watch him from the side.  

Personally, I consider him as one of those perfect guys girls are dreaming about. I mean, he is really tall, he has wide shoulders and snow white skin, his long fingers are more beautiful than pianists ones. His eyes shine even in the dark and he has a royal gait. Leo is literally a cat, isn't he?

            Unfortunately, Leo smiles really rare as well, but he always does it sincerely, from the very bottom of his heart, and I can swear that it is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. The reason for all of this is his shyness. He can't say something sweet and cute or even express it by his body. He can sing and dance quite well, but wherever somebody makes him a compliment the only answer is "I'll make more effort". Moreover, Leo speaks so quietly if he doesn't want others to hear him. And his voice is actually high and soft that it becomes more difficult to hear his speech. He may seem cold and aloof, but the truth is that he cares about people a lot and he never shows it straightly. You can see it solely by his actions. If you are cold he would silently give you his coat. If you fell he just would give his hand without any unnecessary words. And he is the man I have been loving for 7 years. But now I think of him as my family, my older brother and I just want him to be happy.

1 comment:

  1. 1. He is a quiet person .
    2. He is like a quiet cat.
    He smiles really rare.
    He is really silent, especially with strangers
    3. a like a black cat
    b "I'll make more effort"
    c talked with the writer
    d no
    4. nothing
    5. Because he is really quiet but very kind and nice, whom that the writer think even as family.
    6. What kind of aspects do you like about him or found him to be kind? Maybe more explanation on how you think about him might be better. :)

    ReplyDelete