Saturday, October 10, 2015

Lee Eun Young, Week 6 First draft , Tue 3-4

My dad

He who has the brightest smile like sun shine, he who has the most generous smile and he who has the most adorable smile is my dad.

His smile is really special. Everyone likes his smile. His smile makes everyone happy. So he is often called as smile man. He is 51 years old but he looks much younger than that. He has black and half curly hair. He has round black eye brow and beautiful double eyelids. Because of his age, when he has to see the close objects, he often blinks his eyes. He is 173 cm, not that tall but not small either. When he ran his business, he only wore suits even in home but after he sold his company he started to wear comfortable clothes.

The biggest interest these days to him is to build house. We used to live in Busan until 2011. After I got into the university, our family moved to several places including the United States. Now we live in Jangsung in Jeonla province. He started to build new house in there since March this year. It's almost done but not completed yet. So he goes to construction site almost every day. This summer vacation I went to home and I could see quite huge progress was made. Amazingly, this house looked like my dad. I could see the house does reflect the one who made it. The house looks solid and stable but also delicate and subtle.

My dad has strong but delicate personality. He is the eldest son of six siblings. My grandpa had only one leg because he got injured during the Korean War. So from the early age, he had to take care of his family. He had to be strong to protect his family. However, even though he had to suffer from lots of harsh circumstances, he never loses his warmness. When I was young, my dad failed in his business and got lots of debts. My mom told me that she even didn't have money to buy meal. However, even during the hardest moment, my dad never behaved harsh to family members. He was always smiled at me with kindness, not only to me but to my mom also. Later on the situation got better and he became the owner of three companies. He was strict boss in company but still warm and kind dad to me.  

I not only love him as my dad but also respect him as my life role model.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment