Tuesday, October 20, 2015

KIM HAJUN / Assignment Task 3.2 / Tuesday 11am

When I went to café, although there were many people in café, café was very quiet. I ordered coffee and took a seat in an unobserved corner of the café. In that time, a couple came into café. Because of their facial expression, I looked at them. A man is very handsome, tall like model. A woman also is pretty and tall. I thought they are a couple fit as a pudding. But, as soon as I thought that, the man shouted. Many people in café were centered on him. The couple gave no attention to eyes. Their volume of voice was so loud, so I could what they talked.

"Why didn't you answer the telephone when I called this this morning?"

"I said I would sleep by this morning."

"What were you do last night?"

"I just drunk beer with my friends."

Then, tears streamed down her face. But voice of the man was much louder.

"Why are you crying? Stop, stop!!!"

I didn't know about the couple's situation. But, the girl with white skin was very pathetic. She continuously was crying. If I were him, I would hug his girl-friend. But, her boy-friend just looked at her face. I couldn't find sorry in his face, then I thought their relationship would over in an instant. Because interaction is very important but, the man did not react to girl-friend's emotion.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment