Monday, October 19, 2015

Kim Hee Sun/ Week 7 Final Draft / Narrative Composition Tuesday 34

 Ever since I was a baby, my dad has been a super hero for me. He always looked strong, supportive and steady to me.

 

 He is 54 years old. He is 172cm in height and has black, thick hair. People say he doesn't get old. I also think he looks younger than his age.

 My dad is not very much of a caring, friendly person. This characteristic runs in my family, and I think I have inherited his characteristics either. He is very inarticulate when it comes to expressing emotions. Also he has a very stable mood. In other words, his moods don't fluctuate. He doesn't get frustrated even when something serious happens. So I always rely on him when I have problems or going through hard times. He looks at the problems in objective view and gives me the right, direct answer every time. When I was very distressed and worried about entering universities and about my future, my dad gave me a valuable advice and that helped me a lot to go through the hard time.

 

"Whatever you do, whatever path you take, I will always stand on your side. Believe in yourself. What you choose will turn out to be the right thing for you in the end."

 

This is what he said to me. It might not seem very touching or considerable advice, but at that time it was so reliable and helpful for me. Thanks to that advice, I could settle myself down and concentrate on my study.

 

 My dad is a chef. He works at Lotte Hotel, which is one of the five-star hotels in Korea. I always have been proud of him as a chef. He mainly cooks Italian quinines. Believe it or not, I heard that his pastas are considered to be the best in the hotel. He sometimes cooks pasta for me and I think, without exaggeration, it is the most delicious pasta I have ever had. My family annually visits the hotel and I love his uniforms. The uniforms are all white, and the hat is very long. As a kid, I thought it looked like a white churros. He looks very very good and handsome on his uniforms. He loves cooking and has proud in his job. I admire his passion for his own job. I wish I have a job that I love and have passion for, just like my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment