Monday, October 12, 2015

Kim Jee Eun/Exercise 3.2/Tuesday34 11am

Let me tell you about my German best friend. Her name is Tanja Backfisch. We've known each other since grade one and have been 'best buddies' then. She has big round hazel eyes, curly gold hair and graceful eyelashes every women would cry for. Her features were so gorgeous and sharp; she stood out in the crowd.

Tanja always had this don't-mess-with-me expression written on her face all the time. Her first impression to others weren't that great. People were so scared, they would come ask me, "Is Tanja mad at me or something? Does she dislike me? Did I do something wrong?" Obviously, these people didn't know the true Tanja. Once you get to know her, you'd be surprised how friendly she is.

To me, she was more than a friend. She was my partner in crime, my counselor, and my supporter. Whenever I needed a friend, she was always there to listen to my problems. In the most troubled and challenging parts of my life, she never left me alone, but walked with me through the difficult times.

Of course, we've fought and argued, but times like those made our friendship even stronger.

Although we look different and have absolutely opposite personalities, I wouldn't ask for more and wouldn't change anything for a friend like her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment