Monday, October 12, 2015

Lee Yae Lim / Task 3.2 / Narrative Composition / Tuesday 11am

 I visited a Yeoi-do park last Saturday. It was the perfect weather to go out. I sat on the bench alone and look around the people who were in that park. And I found a man with his puppy. It seemed like he was strolling the park while he was playing with his puppy. By the way, he looked so energetic. He wore a gray hood with jeans. I love a man who wears a hood shirt, so it made my heart beat.  And also, he is really tall, about 185 meters high, and has a good-shaped body. I could see muscles on his arm when he rolled up his clothes. He has a culry hair and this made him looked like a very lovely boy. While playing with his dog, he always makes a very warm smile. I thought that he was just the ideal man of mine.  

 At that time, he just stopped strolling and received a phone call. 'Oh, my god! He has such a sweet voice too!' I thought. His voice was so gentle and I was just about to fall in love with him.

"Hey! Sweetie! Here!" he shouted loudly. A beautiful woman who wore a same gray hood came to him with a gorgeous smile. They were a couple. They made a small talk for a while and strolled around together. It was such a disappointed day,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment