Monday, October 12, 2015

Lee Yae Lim/ first draft / Tuesday 34

 I have a very precious friend, named Noh Sun-Hwa. I met her when I was 17. We met an English academy toilet. When I washed my hands, I found one student who was eating ice cream there. She had a very short hair, and her height was short too. She had such a white skin so this emphasized some pimples on her face. Suddenly, She spilt an ice cream on my school uniform. "I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" she apologized to me. And we became friends by that incident.

Sun-Hwa has really big eyes. Sometime she got three eyelids when she was really tired. So her nickname was Yoda, the character in Starwars, who has a very big eye.

 

 We was very close friend so we did our part-time job together after graduation. We worked at the movie theater. And there were always black consumers who made very unreasonable complaints. One day, A black consumer came to me and complained about the taste of popcorn because he just didn't want to pay. I rejected his claims because it was so unreasonable. Then, he insulted me and I was so embarrassed. "Hey! Why do you act like so rude?" My friend Sun-Hwa came and shouted to him. She was really angry about his rude attitude. That dau, she fought with that black customer and quitted the part-time job. I was so touched with her brave and justice action for me.

 

 She has a sense of humor, so everybody loves her. We always drink beer when one of OUR friend have trouble, and Sun-Hwa usually make a happy atmosphere by making some jokes. Out Friends regard Sun-Hwa as a important person. Sun-Hwa is a lovely small awesome friend for all of us. Everybody thinks her as his/her best friend, because Sun-Hwa made a good relationship with all of them.

 

3 comments:

  1. 1. Your friend Sun-Hwa is brave, caring, and a social person.
    2. "My friend Sun-Hwa came and shouted to him." "Everybody thinks her has his/her best friend..."
    3. a) what the person looks like: really big eyes, gets three eyelids when she is tired, short.
    b) what the person does: "...make a happy atmosphere by making some jokes."
    c) what other people say about the person: "...so everybody loves her."
    4. No.
    5. I think that the writer chose to describe about her friend because she is someone she can really trust in and enjoys being with her.
    6. I would like to know what she normally tells you or says.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Sun-Hwa sounds like a very true and loyal friend to you.

    2. - "I have a very precious friend, named Noh Sun-Hwa."
    - "That day, she fought with that black customer and quit the part-time job."
    - "Our friends regard Sun-Hwa as an important person."

    3. - What the person looks like: "So her nickname was Yoda, the character in Star Wars, who has a very big eye."
    - What the person says: "Hey! Why do you act like so rude?"
    - What the person does: "Suddenly, she spilt an ice cream on my school uniform."
    - What other people say about the person: "Everybody thinks her as his/her best friend, because Sun-Hwa made a good relationship with all of them."

    4. I think you can explain more about how you became friends. Right now, it sounds too abrupt to just become friends after getting ice cream on your school uniform.

    5. I think the writer chose to describe this particular person because she holds a big significance. And because it is a best friend, you really know about him/her very well and you have a lot of memories together, so you have more writing ideas.

    6. - What was the one thing that made you get very close?
    - Can you tell us about a specific incident in which Sun-Hwa made a very funny joke?

    I enjoyed your writing! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Yoo Jin. I'm not sure how I can turn off this anonymous setting.
    1. Sun Hwa sounds like a nice, caring person who will do anything for her friend.
    2. "'I'm so sorry! Are you okay?' she apologized to me."
    "She was really angry about his rude attitude."
    "Sun-Hwa is a lovely small awesome friend for all of us. "
    3. What the person looks like: "She had a very short hair, and her height was short too."
    What the person says: "Hey! Why do you act like so rude?"
    What the person does: " Sun-Hwa usually make a happy atmosphere by making some jokes. "
    What other people say about the person (sort of): "verybody thinks her as his/her best friend"

    4. Not really.
    5. Because she is her best friend and is very dear to her. A best friend always has a special place in your heart and you know a lot about them.
    6. Could you give a specific example of what people say about Sun Hwa?

    ReplyDelete