Sunday, September 13, 2015

Park Shinyoung/Narrative Composition/Tuesday 11am

Writing is too difficult for me. When I was young, I was forced to write diary every day. At that time, I enjoyed writing to some degree. But, as I grow older, I became to think of writing as something boring. I think I have to change such a bad attitude. During this semester, I plan to improve my writing skill. My final goal as an undergraduate is to write a proper English text. Having one semester to graduate, I hope to utilize what I will learn from this class. I believe having a good writing skill will guarantee my competence in any field of job.

2 comments:

  1. I think you need some clarification of the exact reason why you hate writing. Whether it is because writing is too difficult for you because it is complicated or it is too boresome, etc. because if the reason changes, the way to deal with writing would change. I hope you find out the way of writing becoming something more interesting to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with the person above. Is there any reasons why you hated writing? I want you to tell your own episodes. Lastly, I hope you can enjoy wirting and also to be a good writer at the end of this course.

    ReplyDelete