Sunday, September 13, 2015

Jang Won Woo(장원우)/Week 2 assignment/Tuesday 11am

As many students do, I have mixed attitude toward writing. I like to write. Reminding my experiences for my writing, it was quite excited. When I was elementary school students, I got the awards for writing poems. At middle school, my classroom newspaper written on my classmates.  My classmates liked it because it was hilarious. Also, I got high score of essay writing assignment in the one of liberal arts classes. Even I spent my free time in the army for writing diary or short stories. My tedious military term became a little bit better when I was writing. These are my positive aspects of writing. I really seek to know how to write fluently. I bought a book about writing and reading many articles and books. I usually access to blogs whose bloggers are fluent writers. However, I have negative experiences too. When I was writing, I usually get in trouble with organizing my idea. It is very tough process for me. After I wrote, I read my writing and found lack of consistency in my writing. Also I do not like atmosphere which force me to write. Unlike other writing assignments, writing paper assignment was terrible for me. It made me very tired and exhausted. It was assignment that I really difficult for me and I did not have enough time. Sometimes I have obsession that I have to write perfectly. If I recognize myself as a student who is just learning writing and feel comfortable, perhaps I could write much better. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Kim Hee Sun(김희선). I was very surprised when I was reading your writing because your feelings about writing was so similar to mine. I enjoyed writing as a child and got awards a lot, but I find it really difficult to organize my idea, especially when I have to create something new. But it is true that writing does an important role in our lives so we should keep practicing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I'm SeongYeon Cho. While I'm reading your writing, I really agreed with you about the stress that all of assignments made! And I also feel sometimes my wrtings are not organized. I hope we can be get through this semester!!!

    ReplyDelete