Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cho seong yeon(조성연)/Week2 assignment/Tuesday 11am

 

I mostly enjoy writing in english. Ever since I was young, I've always loved to listen to good musics with great lyrics. To be inspired by that, I wrote a lot of ridiculous things. And whenever I can, I try to come up with good words.

 But as it gets hard, from a hobby to a official thing like assignment that should be judged for grading, it's really hard to write with positive attitude. It's like, when someone forces you to do something, then you really hate to do that. So am I. Further, I am not a fluent english speaker. So there are tons of grammatical errors. Also there is obstacle to my writing process. That is I am not good at getting a feedback from others. I know that I have to get use to this. But still, it's heart-breaking process.

 However, as a college student, I know I have to manage this kind of situations. I need to be more affirmative and enjoy writing as itself! I hope ,through this semester, my writing skill to get better.

 

2 comments:

  1. I agree that when it comes to school work it's really hard to not think about the critics which makes writing not enjoyable. Let's hope to make writing something fun at the end of this semester !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that it is hard to do assignments with a positive heart. Even writing this short comment feels like a heavy labor. I do hope that all of the xlassmates could overcome their own weaknesses and be a better, positive writer.

    ReplyDelete