Friday, September 11, 2015

김택민(Kim Taek Min) /Narrative Composition(Tuesday, 11am)

I find it hard to write in English. I am scared that, I might make an error on my writing. I have trouble making good sentences and organizing my thoughts in English, also I have less confidence writing in English. But I want to learn and improve my English and writing, since English interpretation and translation is my major. Comparing writing in my first language, Korean to English writing is lot different. Actually, when I had to write in Korean for preparing college admission essay test, I noticed that I liked writing. Writing had much more fun for me than studying other things; beside that I liked reading, which I think is highly related to writing and writing skills improvement. However, writing in English is not a easy thing for me as I wrote before. I lack confidence and I feel scared writing English, also I have less experience in writing in English. I had little experience reading in English too, I think that reading goes parallel with writing; lots of reading experience makes writing more abundant. So I'm planing to write more and read more to improve myself in writing. I think that is about it for my attitude towards writing in English. I had never thought about things like this before and I think having a thought about it had been a good help for my future writing. Thank you for reading my clumsy work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Lee YaeLim(이예림). I agree that reading expereince helps to write better. So i think we need to make an effort on not only writing but also reading :) Hope to improve our writing skills by taking this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) I am also not confident in my English writing and have always felt fear of writing. However, I think it is important to become more confident by writing and reading frequently. Let's get overcome this fear ! -Ari Min

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I am also not confident in my English writing and have always felt fear of writing. However, I think it is important to become more confident by writing and reading frequently. Let's get overcome this fear ! -Ari Min

    ReplyDelete