Friday, September 11, 2015

김희선(Kim HeeSun) /Narrative Composition(Tuesday, 11am)

When I was in elementary school, I loved writing. I kept diaries every single day and always won the prizes at school thanks to my good writing skill. I think this was because I read a lot of books when I was young.
However, as I got older, what parents wanted me to do was not reading and writing, but doing homeworks completely. I didn't have time to write every day. All I had to do was just study, study, study...Writing turned out to be a bothering work for me.
After graduating high shcool, I was free from all those studies and had a lot of time of my own. But still I don't write as much as I have in the past. However I think the experience of writing a lot helps me nowadays, such as when writing a report.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Taek Min Kim(김택민) I think that lot of Korean students including me, had experienced simular situation like you had, and I think it is an on going problem for Korean students. I hope we can learn from this class together, see you:)


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, my name is Ha Jun Kim. I sympathize with your writing. In HUFS, no abroad experience, very hard to follow class and get good record. However, Instead of complaining, we just practice more than others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you and I had the same experience when we were young. I wrote diary everyday when I was a elementary school student. But, as time goes by, I become to consider writing to be someting bothering. And, now I don't have enought time to learn writing skills because I am too busy in preparing for getting a job.

    ReplyDelete