Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kim Tatiana/ Week 2/ Narrative Composition Tue 3 4


Usually I create an openning fast, but as I continue to go further in my writing work it becomes harder and harder. It could be my personal habbit, but I can't do writing work for a long time. So I often pause and swith my attention on other things which are not related to the writing.
Actually speaking, right now I have no idea what to write about else..
Oh, wait. The last I wanted to say that, honestly, writing is not my favorite class, but still, I need it. Otherwise my inability to reflect my thoughts on the paper would never improve. And for me it's really arduous to write non-stop about my attitude during writing. First of all, I simply can't see myself from the side to estimate. And second, it is physically hard.

1 comment:

  1. 201202968 Lim Jung-Yun
    When I write, the opening paragraph takes up most of my time. As I write, I gain speed which is the complete opposite of how you write so I found that quite interesting. On top of that, I agree with you that the ability to write coherently is a necessary skill especially in this time of era.

    ReplyDelete