Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lee Do Yun / Week 2 Assignment / Tuesday 11am

 My attitude toward writing is quite complicated. I want to do well, but it is difficult. I usually get touched by poems, famous words, best seller books, news articles, and etc. I want to write like those who made me move, but it is not easy and it makes me get upset. I do write a lot, but what I've done does not seem like 'real writing' to me. My 'writing' is just list of thoughts in my head, without any link or logic. I have both positive and negative feeling about writing, former applying to others' writing while latter corresponding to my writing.  

2 comments:

  1. Maybe, I think the reason why you are feeling your writing is not real is because you don't think free writing is not real writing. Or maybe I should say that your concept of real writing does not contain free writing. I also thought the same thing, and tried to write planned writing for some years. However, as months pass, I hated writing more and more. When I admitted that free writing is also real writing, I was able to like writing like before. I think you will also find the way through. Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your opinion. Even though I have learned writing in the university for some years, I am still left behind other students. But, I think you are better than me. You have read many kinds of writing. That might help your writing skills in the near future.

    ReplyDelete