Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hajun Kim / week2 assignment / Tuesday & 11am

Frankly, I am very tired using English. Up to now I have had a think what English makes me small. All my life I have ran from English. Even now if I can run, I want… When I came into HUFS, my major was open major. Open major means that in sophomore I can select my major among the all majors in HUFS. So I choose EIT because in HUFS EIT was best major. Simply I thought EIT help me getting good job.  At that time I didn't know what my choice become great distress to me. Anyway now, I know I can't escape and I don't want to be fugitive more.

Of course I have many experience about Korean writing. Because for 2 years I prepared essay test in korean. But, This class is my first writing in English class in university and my life. Before class, I was very worried about what I can't understand professor and classmates said. Actually I couldn't understand well but, class was easier than I thought. And my partners spoke slowly and repeated same for me. After class, I changed my mind. Although I'm not good at English, if I actively participate in class and spent much times practicing I believe I can improve my writing in English. This is end of my writing and thank for your reading. 

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your writing about your very honest thoughts on English and on our class as a whole. I completely understand how difficult it may feel when you haven't had a lot of experience in English writing, but I believe this will be a good challenge for all of us. With an attitude so positive and confident like yours, I am sure you will improve tremendously in the long-run. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Lee YaeLim(이예림). I had same distree with yours when i selected EIT as my second major. i was really depressed that there are so many students who can use English much better than me. but i think it's important that we need to overcome this distress by studying more hard :) Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete