Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Kye-yong Lee/W02 Assignment/Tuesday 11am

It is so funny to think what I am doing now. The class is about narrative composition. Yes, it is the name of the subject and the class style is very unique and creative. Classical music keeps flowing and filling this classroom. I have to keep writing something even if I do not have anything to write. I almost stopped my pencil moving. It is very difficult to continue writing something, which actually was and has always been my thought. Writing is to elaborate on my thoughts in my head. So, it would be obviously impossible to write if I do not have any thought in my head. Meanwhile, I sometimes suffer in writing even the moment I have too much thoughts. It means that organizing ideas is also crucial in writing. Besides, on top of that, I honestly feel that writing is a hard work and that is my presupposition. I need to realize the fact that writing is happy performance which is not a stressing factor or burden upon me. I am sure that the reason why I am afraid of writing is mostly the fact that I am not used to it. Once I become accustomed in writing, I will have much more confidence and a lot better skills than now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment