Friday, November 20, 2015

LEE YAE LIM/Chapter 4 Final draft-revised/Narrative composition tuesday 3.4

<My second house filled with the happiest moment>

 

 I never forget the moment when I first came into my new home which is located in Australia, not in Korea. A year ago, I decided to study at the abroad for a short period since I felt that the need to meet many foreigners and raise my independency.  So I flew about 8 hours and finally arrived at the home-stay where I had to stay during my visit. It was a house whose owner is Mike, an Italian, and Sue, a Vietnam. And they have 3 children named Kiarra, Erica and little Kevin. Their house was located at the Roseville and it is a quiet rich village. Roses were bloomed everywhere around Mark's happy house.

 

"Here it is! This is your room. You will live here during your visit in Australia." Sue said. I opened my eyes with expectation. And surprisingly, my room is beyond my anticipation. Bars of sunlight slanted down from the tall narrow windows so that I felt so warm and cozy. In the right side of the room, there is a wood bed with white fluffy beddings which looked so comfortable. And the desk that has the same wood color as the bed is located just beside the bed. It was really tidy so I felt like I could concentrate very well when I sat on the chair with it.

 

Sue was such a good cook. She started to cook around every 6'o clock. I could realize the dinner time when a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. When the meal was prepared, Sue always knock my door 3 times and ask me if she can come in. as I opened the door, she told me to have a dinner with warm smile on her face. All of families including me enjoyed dinner together with small talks. We always talk about our grateful things of the day. Everybody hears me when I spoke, and of course, vice versa.

 

After dinner, three little children ran into my room and climbed up on my cozy bed. I taught them origami and they loved it. They called me 'origami teacher', and I called them as 'my little student'. Those three cute angel threw their head back and guffawed when they succeeded making origami. However, their happy time couldn't last for a long time since they need to go to bed. They left my room around 8'o clock every day. After they left, there always remained a sound of children's happy laughing and a delicious smell of Sue's cook in my cozy room which is unforgettable.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment