Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Kye-yong Lee / Chapter 4 First Draft / Narrative Composition / Tuesday 11am

It is such a clear and bright sunny day. The campus is bathed in bright, warm sunshine. Enjoying smelling the sweet floral aroma from the soft breeze tickling my nose, I am headed to school cafeteria. On my way, from my side to side, tall and thick maple trees are looking down at me as if saying hello to me, shaking their branches moving by a soft wind. A cute and agile squirrel is running back to his place, one of the trees, and climbing it. Walking to the cafeteria, I can see that over there a very tall and skinny student is skateboarding in front of the main front door. He is so passionate with doing it only wearing his blue MLB cap backwards, but without wearing anything on his upper body. Behind there is a man with a cowboy hat who resembles Brad Pitt plays a guitar, smoking a cigarette. The very bright, exciting song from the guitar resonates throughout the campus and over the sky. Meanwhile, some groups of students are playing lacrosse on my right side on the grass. I can hear their panting sounds vividly as if I am right next to them when they are playing the game. Now, I reach the main front door of the cafeteria building. I smell freshly baked bread and a nice nutty smell. With a hopeful smile, I approach the pure white door that seems a gate of heaven.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I liked how the author put a lot of different images in one beautiful picture, so the reader can feel himself as a part of it.

    2. We were supposed to write about an important place in our lives, but the author just described was she saw at some day.

    3. “Enjoying smelling the sweet floral aroma from the soft breeze tickling my nose.” “I can see that over there a very tall and skinny student..”

    4. Bright and light day in campus.
    5. Because it gives a lot of positive emotions.
    6. A description itself is fantastic. I have nothing to complain on.

    ReplyDelete