Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Heewon Park / Chapter 4 First Draft / Narrative Composition / Tuesday 11am


When I think about a special place, the first thing popped up in my head is Vantaggio apartment. This was where I lived for a while when I lived in San Francisco. I had never lived alone and separated from my parents before. Therefore everything was new to me and I fell in love with my first apartment as soon as I reached and looked around there.

My room was on the fourth floor and I could directly see my room as soon as I got off from the elevator. In my house, the wall was white-colored which made me feel calm whenever I entered home and the carpet on the floor was dark-red color.

In every morning, when alarm clock rang noisy and sun shined brightly, I woke up. All the residents in the apartment could enjoy coffee or some bread in the kitchen located next to the lobby. Though I was not a morning person, sweet smell of bread and coffee made my eyes opened automatically. While I was waiting for an elevator, a friend of mine who lived next to my house whose name was John said always hello to me with big smile. We talked for a while and used to enjoy some tea together. It was one of my favorite things of whole day.

The thing that I loved most in my apartment was big windows. Through those windows, I could see all the beautiful views in San Francisco. Even I could see the Golden Gate Bridge in my bedroom. How cool it was! My apartment always made me refreshed and I felt cozy in that place. . I earned many special memories in there and I still miss those moments in my first apartment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment