Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Kim hajun/The story of a man/Narrative Composition/ Tuesday 11a.m.

I met a man. He looked very tired, his shoulder drooped. He is very handsome, has good body. But in his face, I could look the angry. I had curious about reason why he is angry. So I asked about his story. First of all, his age is 28. He is college student, major the English. When he told about his age and he is still student, he smiled bashfully. After he was discharged from the service, he want to be a lawyer so he started the study about law. During the 2 years, he studied and failed. He wanted to study continuously. But, he didn't have another choice, because he couldn't be absent from school anymore. So, he must to attend school. The problem is that he don't like the English. That his major is English is very irony. Anyway, he entered other class about management, have escaped from English class. But, now to graduate the school, he could not run from English. He cannot speak English well so, he had lots of pressure about entering the English class. Moreover, he wanted to study and pass the test as soon as possible. Because he wanted to get a money. In front of He felt he stand at cliff. He said he thought to leave school in early semester. But in Korea, college diploma is very important and he also knew he will need the diploma to do he want.

Whether he attend school or continuously study, he needed the money. But he was just students, didn't money. His parent wanted that he gave up his studies. So, they just supported him with his school expenses not study for test. And he had low credits in school, he didn't think about finding job. He thought passing the test is only way. It was the perfect time of year to enjoy school, but he couldn't. He had no ability, interest in English. He felt school is just obstacle. EIT gave many assignment every week. Because after school, he went to do private tutor for money and wanted to study law, he thought college checked his course. Attending class made him angry. In first time, he did best to chasing two hares at once. But he knew he cannot get the good score even though he did best. For some time past, school rating system was changed so just doing best is not enough for good score.

He found the temptation to miss the class too hard to resist and actually he cut his class. Finally he just moaned and did nothing. He thought 'I'm a right, other people can't understand my think, mind.' But he knew he was wrong. Just, he was afraid of failure. In very tired situation, he have become more rushed and pressed for time and ran from it. Situation was not changed if he was upset. It will only aggravate the situation. Lately, he suddenly felt no one help him, he should do himself. But he cannot change this situation at a once even though he was rushing.

A man who I interview is me. These day, I always have thought I gave up the school. But, I could not have a decision, and the next thing I know, this semester is about to be finished. Individually, this semester is very difficult time. Money, English and time all about school have made me tired. Just complaining is not help to me so instead of complaining all the time, I will get over with this difficulty I felt by the act of will. Through process I write, I remind what I can and should do. And I concentrate on my way.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment